[TYPO3-english] Censorship on http://buzz.typo3.org/article/the-transition-is-well-alive-and-kickin/

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Mar 6 14:36:20 CET 2012

Hi Peter,

>> On 06/03/12 11:50, Peter Russ wrote:
>>> Just wondering why comments on this article are gone:
>>> http://buzz.typo3.org/article/the-transition-is-well-alive-and-kickin/
>>>
>>> Is this the new way of transparency?
>
> So let's assume it's a bug and not a feature this time ;-)

Which of those comments there do you consider worth to be censored?!

Seriously, how can you even think about this kind of style?

I can understand if people don't agree about every decision, but it
worries me that you seem to be loosing every bit of trust in your
community...

No offense meant. But please think about it.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out