[TYPO3-english] Create Front-end environment in Scheduler with multiple domain

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 6 13:49:13 CET 2012

Hi,

On 6-3-2012 10:12, Sengchheang wrote:
> In multiple domains website, I have tried to generate typolink to the
> page abc (see sample page tree below) but I got an error "Call to a
> member function pageNotFoundAndExit() on a non-object" from this
> function "$this->cObj->typolink_URL($typolinkConf);"

I asked for the same thing some time ago. The advise which works is to
use the extension pagepath [1]. I use it in a scheduler job and it works
flawlessly. Also no need to build a kind of frontend yourself!

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pagepath/current/

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.