[TYPO3-english] Remove expired tx_realurl_uniqalias records

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 6 11:27:13 CET 2012

Hi,

> Realurl does not cleanup these records, so I think we have to do it our
> selves. Is it save to delete these records?

Yes, it is safe, as RealURL will regenerate them anyway. If you are
running TYPO3 4.5 or older, you can use extension "cachecleaner" to
prune expired records from any table. As of TYPO3 4.6 this is integrated
in a task provided by the Scheduler (refer to the manual for details).

HTH

--
Francois Suter