[TYPO3-english] felogin, rsaauth and firefox

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Tue Mar 6 02:52:04 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm having a strange issue. One of our websites has felogin set up and I
recently installed rsaauth. I started getting messages that users cannot
log in, and I've narrowed it down to this:
Can log in from any subpage and the root page for chrome and IE(9)
When the password is first set in the backend (or the password is changed
in the backend) can log in on any page with Firefox THE FIRST TIME.
Can log in on the root page for Firefox.
Trying to log in on any subpages in Firefox means felogin returns the
'incorrect details' (after the first login).
Firebug doesn't seem to give any javascript errors.
Tried it on a computer without firebug or any other extensions, same thing.
As far as notepad++ shows me, the source for the pages are identical except
for rsa_n value and a couple newlines between e.g. css includes and between
div tags.
Completely stumped on this, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Richard