[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and non-admins

Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg waldeinburg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:27:44 CET 2012

Hi,

Modifying $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] did not work (and I
remembered to clear cache).
It works after I put the following in ext_localconf.php:
  require_once t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY) . 'class.tx_abdwnlcooluri.php';
Would you regard this a hack, or is it the usual way to apply custom
functions in CoolURI?

Regards,
Daniel

http://waldeinburg.dk