[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and non-admins

Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg waldeinburg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:18:46 CET 2012

Hi Jan,

I use TYPO3 4.5.11 and CoolURI 1.0.28 and ordinary HMENU's.
But I just came closer to the source of the problem:
In short: In my setup, I use a userfunc from a class from an extension I've
written. When not logged in and cache has not just been cleared, the
extension is loaded *after* links are translated.

The details:

I have written an extension with some functions for the setup, including
one which is used instead of tx_cooluri::getPageTitle. That is, in my
pagepath element I have:
<userfunc>tx_abdwnlcooluri->getPageTitleOrDownload</userfunc>.

It turns out that if the admin clears all cache, then URL's will be
generated next time a page is visited. But only for *one* page visit. For
example:

   1. Admin deletes link cache and clears TYPO3 cache.
   2. User visits front page. Main menu URL's are generated.
   3. User clicks an item in the main menu to visit a page. URL's for
   subpages are *not *generated.
   4. Admin clears TYPO3 cache.
   5. User refreshes page. URL's for subpages are now generated.

At stage 3 the following turns up in the PHP error log:
Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1
to be a valid callback, class 'tx_abdwnlcooluri' not found in
.../typo3conf/ext/cooluri/cooluri/link.Functions.php line 320

Indeed, a call to error_log before the class declaration shows that that my
extension is loaded *after* the link translation.

What to do now?

Regards,
Daniel

http://waldeinburg.dk