[TYPO3-english] tt_news menu display current article

info at netzhochdrei.net
Thu Oct 27 16:30:21 CEST 2011

Brilliant, I must have overlooked that setting. Thank you. I also achieved
the marking of the current entry with two simple lines of jQuery. #myMenu is
the id of the ul of the tt_news list, #rtitle is the id of the <h1> in the
single

$(document).ready(function(){
    var h1text = $('h1#rtitle').html();
    $('#myMenu').find('a:contains("'+h1text+'")').parent().addClass('bold');
});

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tt_news/current/info/pi%252Fstat
ic
> %252Fts_new%252Fsetup.txt/
>
> Michael
> --
> Michael Cannon
> The TYPO3 Vagabond <http://typo3vagabond.com> @ in2code.de
> Been there, done that, 25 years of coding
> Germany +49 (0)160 574 1973
> US +1 617 539 6072
> http://typo3vagabond.com
>

> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 4:49 PM, N3 <info at netzhochdrei.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > I have a page that has two tt_news Content Elements: List (as a menu)
and