[TYPO3-english] firstlevelmenu

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Oct 26 14:53:07 CEST 2011

Am 26.10.2011 14:47, schrieb j.j:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm playing with introduction package. If i hide all the pages which are
> displayed in the first level menu, the menu itself disapears, if i unhide at
> least one page i can see the menu bar and the page name ofcourse. The
> quiestion is how to make menu bar still visable if i have all pages hidden?
>
> Julius
Hi Julius,

sorry if i don't get the question: if all the pages in the menu are
hidden - what would you expect to see then?

Take care,
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"Other than continuing to exert yourself, enter into nothing else,
  but
go to the extent of living single thought by single thought."

(Hagakure)