[TYPO3-english] Insert records: replacing header

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Wed Oct 26 09:53:24 CEST 2011

Hi knowledge

I have the same problem as Claudio.
When inserting a record, it will pick up the header from the original
article.

That doesn't fit the needs in many cases, as the *context* for the
inserted article is a different one, and a modification in the header is
needed for clarification.

Is there an existing workaround to have the original header overridden
by the "insert records" header field (labelled as "name (not visible in
frontend)") if not empty?

I've filed a feature request at http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31303 for
this, but maybe someone can help me with a workaround, as I'd like to
have it now and in 4.5 LTS

Regards
Urs

PS An example:

Page 1:
<h1>London branch</h1>
<h2>Our partners</h2>
McKenzie
McBuffet

Page 2:
<h1>Berlin branch</h1>
<h2>Our partners</h2>
Hermann & Söhne
August & Co

Page 3:
<h1>Our global partners</h1>
<h2>Our partners</h2>
McKenzie
McBuffet
<h2>Our partners</h2>
Hermann & Söhne
August & Co

-> The h2s on Page 3 should be overridden with a custom text to state
the *context*:

Page 3:
<h1>Our global partners</h1>
<h2>London</h2>