[TYPO3-english] Empty extension list in import tab

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Wed Oct 26 00:09:33 CEST 2011

Hey,

I just installed a fresh TYPO3 4.6 with fresh dummy package and database.

I updated the local extension file - it shows:
"Last Update: 25/10/2011 23:40 Extensions in repository: 4819"

But I am unable to import new extensions because the list is empty.
Filter is set to "Display all extensions", input field is empty. If I
enter "tt_" the Ajax-Waiting-Weel is displayed with the text "Loading
Repository Extension List...", the page browser at the very botton
shows "Page 1 of 3" and beside the green reload icon there is a string
"Searching...".

But nothing else happen. Did I oversee something?

Regards
Stefano