[TYPO3-english] Alternative Navigation Title

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Tue Oct 25 19:03:24 CEST 2011

Think I spoke too soon!

The alt nav isn't coming through on the frontend (I only need the home link so
all the sites in my page tree aren't labelled as 'home'!).

lib.navcontainer=COA
lib.navcontainer{
10=TEXT
10.field=nav_title

10.typolink.parameter.data=leveluid:0
10.wrap=<liclass=navcontainer>|</li>

20=HMENU
20{
1=TMENU
1{
NO.allWrap=<liclass=navcontainer>|</li>
ACT=1
ACT.allWrap=<liclass=navcontainer>|</li>
NO.stdWrap.cObject=TEXT
NO.stdWrap.cObject.field=title
}
}

wrap=<ulclass=navcontainer>|</ul>
}

What am I missing? In the meantime I've changed the link to

10.value = Home

Thanks,
Sara

On 25/10/2011 14:09, Michael Cannon wrote:
> This is for the a tag title attribute
>
> NO.ATagTitle.field = description // title
>
> This is for changing the link text itself
>
> NO.stdWrap.cObject = TEXT
> NO.stdWrap.cObject.field = nav_title // title
>
> Michael
> --
> Michael Cannon
> The TYPO3 Vagabond
> Been there, done that, 25 years of coding
> Germany +49 (0)160 574 1973
> US +1 617 539 6072
> http://typo3vagabond.com

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We        		 Web Manager
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru     The National Library of Wales

webmaster at llgc.org.uk            Ffôn / Phone  01970 632845