[TYPO3-english] Menu with picture, multiple wraps and real url. Problem: replace spaces with "-"

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 23 14:29:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 23-10-2011 12:58, Brian Hauge Hansen wrote:
> Ive tried to realize this with the following typoscript, which build
> realurl links. But my problem comes with links (title) that has spaces
> in them. How can I replace the spaces with "-" ?

That's the wrong way of making links. Just use the normal menu features
or use typolink (and just use the page ID for that).
If Realurl is installed and configured properly it will automatically
modify the links created in the core (in menus, typolink, etc.) and
create speaking URLs.
You don't have to try to create them yourself.

Since you're creating a menu, all you need to focus on is to create
right wraps around various parts of link title, complete link, etc.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.