[TYPO3-english] Page Custom fields

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:51:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

In my client's web site I need to classify the pages and then add additional
data (let's say metadata) for each type of them, in order to create
special sections for each one and work on the different templates for each
page type.

For instance:
Type "Products", which have several extra fields: price, date added, stock
Type "Downloads", which have also extra fields: version, related product(s),
etc.

So, how should I approach this on typo3? In Drupal, I would just add a new
content type and then configure the fields for it, but in typo3 seems to be
a little bit harder to do that, any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin
#