[TYPO3-english] FW: cbrealurl + tt_news + pagebrowser

Erik Trapman Erik at samson-it.nl
Wed Oct 19 12:03:49 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply, good to hear from you. I'll probably have more luck asking a tt_news-expert, but if i can add some sort of 'cHash=true'-param to the hyperlinks in the pagebrowser i'll be out of trouble as far as the pagebrowser is concerned. I haven't been able to do that in the config-array yet. There must be a array-key i can add to have these hyperlinks fixed with a hardcoded param?

I do have a testing environment, but i can only provide you with a non-admin login, so i don't think that'll be much use for you. Further, it's an absolutely minimal install with exactly 2 news-articles.
But a local setup on a development pc of your own shouldn't be that hard? After all, typo3 claims to be able to get you on the go in no-time :)

Please mail me directly on erik [at] samson -it.nl if you do want to see our testing environment, it s a public url.

Erik