[TYPO3-english] FE login Session problems - FE user can't logout

Karl Wallace karl.wallace at roomthree.com
Tue Oct 18 13:50:20 CEST 2011

Hi list.

I've been researching this problem for a while now and have not turned up a
solution yet, so I'll ask it here.

I'm expieriencing some problems creating FE user accounts
(sr_feuserregister). And Logging out (fe_login)

Typo3 4.4.11
sr_feuser_register 2.6.1
felogin 1.3.0

Firstly, when submtting a registration form (even with not all required
fields filled in) The form seems to submit but no error messages or confirm
page is displayed and the user account is not created.

Secondly, I am experiencing a strange problem where the FE Cookie is not
removed when a User logs out from the site.
What happens is when a user clicks the log out link, the log in page is
reloaded and it appears that the user has logged out as expected, but on
reloading the page the user is still logged in.

On manually deleting the fe_typo_user cookie and reloading the page, the
user is logged out and the normal loin screen is displayed again.

Hopefully, someone can provide some advice or maybe debugging tips.

Thanks