[TYPO3-english] chrome + rtehtmlarea: unnecessary div tags in the bodytext

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Oct 12 18:45:15 CEST 2011

Hi All!

I experienced any strange effect with combination rtehtmlare and chrome
browser.

If I insert a new tt_products category records within typo3 admin area,
and here I write some text at the note field, after saving the
rtehtmlare put unnecessary div tags to the text.

This effect occurs only with chrome browser. If I use firefox, only the
typed text will be saved.

Has anybody experienced such issue?

Further I don't understand, why adding the

RTE.config.tt_products_cat.proc.denyTags = div

to the sysfolder tsconfig has no resuls? Probably this row is misstyped?

Thanks in advance

Regars

Gabor Matyi