[TYPO3-english] Clean up deleted pages and refresh uid count

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Tue Oct 11 00:27:51 CEST 2011

Am 10.10.11 10:34, schrieb Georg Ringer:

> It is possible that the output won't be the same anymore if there is
> something hardcoded, e.g. in TS or in a relation..

Just to be sure: what I wanted to do was not to reorder existing UIDs,
only the following:

1. Delete Page 9
2. Remove it from the table with Recycler
3. Then create a new page: Normally, UID will be 10 (although 9 would be
free now). But I would like it to be 9. All the lower UIDs stay the same.

Hardcoded references to the old 9 page in TS would be broken anyway, so
I don't know where the difference would be?

Sorry for nagging, I'm really interested in this
Regards
Urs

--
Urs Bräm