[TYPO3-english] BE-user log out automatically and can't login return

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Fri Oct 7 23:15:09 CEST 2011

Hi!

The website running on a vps server: one ip address, multiple domain.
But I experienced this behaviour on my localhost installation.

The effect is always the same. I did anything within the admin area f.e.
I changed the admin user password, and after saving the typo3
immadiatelly let log out the user.