[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.5.6 --- Page type advanced not available

Henning Haida losmintos at midnightallstars.de
Fri Oct 7 10:43:30 CEST 2011

Dear all,

in order to get t3blog working, I tried to create a new page of type
`advanced'. However, this page type is not available. There are the
following types only (german, as my bachend is): Standard,
Backend-Benutzerbereich, Verweis, Einstiegspunkt, Link zu externer
URL, Ordner, Papierkorb, Trennzeichen für Menü. Unfortunately, no
advanced (or `erweitert').

I'm using TYPO3 Ver. 4.5.6 as shown in backend.

Do you have any hints for me?

Kindest Regards,
  Henning