[TYPO3-english] mm_forum install: configuration module stuck

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Tue Oct 4 08:20:01 CEST 2011

Another note on this

I had to create a first forum through the mm_forum module in the backend
without mm_comments for MM_forum installed.

Simply creating a "mm_forum : Topic" in LIST view in the Sysfolder where I
am storing the forum messages did not work - Once I had uninstalled the
mm_comments.... ext the mm_forum module showed I had no post under a forum

"jaco graaff"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1317703747.2281.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

The problem was the sequence of tasks in installing the extension

I uninstalled the extension and then created an actual post as per
suggestion,

Once I did this the dialogue allowed me to select a forum. I thought
creating forums in the backend would be enough