[TYPO3-english] Your user settings don't allow creating, moving or removing elements from this page.

Brian Hauge Hansen b.hansen at mobilethink.com
Mon Oct 3 22:07:56 CEST 2011

Hi list

I'm trying to create a quite standard backend user, but keep getting a message (^subject) about that the user isn't able to edit the page content.

Not sure what can be wrong, have searched the web for an answer. Stumbled upon a guy that had the same problem: http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=17563

The pages are based on TemplaVoila version 1.5.5
Typo3 is version 4.5.6

My properties are as follows for the usergroup and page access:

Properties for the usergroup:
The usergroup has been set to have rights for Web and Web>Page
Tables (modify): Page, Page Content (also tried to allow everything)
Explicitly allow/deny field values: Tried allow and deny everything

WEB -> Access:
Owner = [not set]
Group = the usergroup (show page, edit content, edit page, delete page, new page)

Hope the above is clear.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen
Brian Hauge Hansen