[TYPO3-english] update and synchronizing procedure

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Mon Oct 3 18:08:00 CEST 2011

Please do not forget, in 4.5 everything is UTF-8, (not sure about 4.4),
so you'll have to 'upgrade' your database to handle UTF-8
(http://wiki.typo3.org/UTF-8_support)
that's the reason I stay on the production :( I know, it's not too good,
but it's a major upgrade, be careful and everything will be ok :)