[TYPO3-english] cooluri bug

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sat Dec 17 18:01:30 CET 2011

It might be only a minor "bug", but it is very annoying when one upgrades TYPO3 and the compare database function shows a bunch of changes. It's just too easy to overlook such false positives.
Of course this is not entirely an extension bug, but sort of a missing feature of the Core to completely ignore certain tables.

I'd suggest introducing a new Installer setting for this purpose. If I'm not the only one who's interested I'll give it a shot and implement this feature.

Kind regards
Markus