[TYPO3-english] gridelements in 4.6

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Dec 16 08:19:20 CET 2011

Hi Domi,

to render your content elements in frontend just use the following
typoscript snippet. In the following example you have a two column layout.

tt_content.gridelements_pi1 {
   20.10.setup {
     # 1 = The uid of your CE backend layout
     1 {
       columns {
         # 1 = the first column number
         # you can use stdWrap properties
         1 {
           renderObj =< tt_content
           wrap = <div class="col">|</div>
         }
         # 2 = the second column number
         2 {
           renderObj =< tt_content
           wrap = <div class="col">|</div>
         }
       }

       # here you can use also stdWrap properties
       # also you can include fields from your
       # flexform configuration (here: color)
       stdWrap.wrap = <div class="grid-50-50 {field:flexform_color}">|</div>
       stdWrap.insertData = 1
     }
   }
}