[TYPO3-english] place custom field in a specific tab

Wenzel Dirk listen at arkadias.de
Wed Dec 14 15:04:23 CET 2011

Hi,
for a recent project I had to create a a custom field in the 'pages' table.
I did this via kickstarter.

Now, this field always appears at the bottom of last tab of page properties (for instance in 'Category' tab - typo3 version 4.5.7 ). Where exactly depends on which other extensions are present and visible for the current BE user.

I would like to place my custom field at the 'Appearance' tab where it belongs with regard of it's function.
How can this be archieved?

Thanks in advance
Dirk