[TYPO3-english] Generate workspace preview

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sat Dec 3 13:55:08 CET 2011

Thanks for the info, but either I going blind or something is wrong with my
TYPO3.

I don't see it!

Can you look at these and tell me where the link is:

http://www.bungert.co.uk/stephen/i_dont_see_it.png
http://www.bungert.co.uk/stephen/i_dont_see_it2.png

news:mailman.1.1322774687.26423.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...