[TYPO3-english] XML Problem whitespace

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 19:18:40 CET 2010

On 25-11-2010 14:18, Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
> On 25-11-2010 11:40, Søren Malling wrote:
>>> When view source at regular pages, non-xml there is also an "empty"
>>> line, so
>>> I think its either a template issue or a typo3-core issue.
>>>

>> Or a empty/blank line at the end of ext_tables.php or
>> ext_localconf.php fil :) Check your temp_* file from the typo3conf
>> folder

My sitet is running without cache right now.

Some idiot perhaps me, had committed a temp_* file to svn, before
disabled the cache. This is perfekt, because i can see that the old
temp_* files all contains whitespace after ?> so the must be a
rendering-bug somewhere in my stuff.

Then the is just, search for it, Any hints on how to debug for something
which is not there =)

/Tomas