[TYPO3-english] Fw: Problem with urls in emails

Ant Forshaw aoce61 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 24 15:56:02 CET 2010

Hi All,

I am using the Typo3 extension dmmjobcontrol to show a list of jobs and to allow applicants to send their CV and other details including a cover letter via a form on the page.  The emails are arriving fine at their destination, as well as the attached CV files but the link to the job page does not have the job ID attached, so clicking it goes to a blank job screen.

The link in the (HTML) email is like:- ttp://mysite.co.uk/vacancies/apply/?tx_dmmjobcontrol_pi1%5Bjob_uid%5D=
Note the missing first “h” on http, and the missing last character; the job id.  This makes the link unclickable and I can’t find a way to fix it.

However, the strange thing is that the email message source shows the link as being correctly formed:-
http://mysite.co.uk/vacancies/apply/?tx_dmmjobcontrol_pi1%5Bjob_uid%5D=1

I’m not even sure this is a problem with dmmjobcontrol, but if anybody has ANY ideas at all I’d be interested to hear them as I’ve been scratching my head over this one for days and cannot find any related info online.

Regards,

Ant Forshaw