[TYPO3-english] sr_email_subscribe: Markers in FE Plugin are not replaced // ###LABEL_NAME### etc

Dirk Wenzel der-wenzel at gmx.de
Wed Nov 10 13:14:02 CET 2010

Hi,

I found a posting from Martin Terber with the above topic at the Web-Mail-Archive of this list (see original message below).

My solution for this topic was:
- uncheck the option 'disableCombinedNameField' in the settings for tt_address extension
It seems that sr_email_subscribe fails if the combined field for names is not available.

Dirk