[TYPO3-english] strange results after upload

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Wed Nov 10 04:32:20 CET 2010

Hello,

thank you very much for your support!

> The function is defined as :
> substituteMarkerArray($content, array $markContentArray, $wrap = '',
> $uppercase = FALSE, $deleteUnused = FALSE)

> Maybe you could try it with proper parameter values (or leave them to
> the defaults if these are suitable)?

I apologize for the disconcertment.  I read a blog that states, that
substituteMarkerArrayCached should be avoided, so I tried to remove all
"Cached" parts from the occurences, but I did not check/compared the
prototypes of the functions.

Result of that step was, that the list processing did not work at all, so I
readded the "Cached" parts. Apparently I forgot the rollback in the details
function.

Now it works fine. Thanks a lot!

Is it possible to relax the markers be marker or subpart without coding each
subpart separately?
If so, how can I achieve that?

kind regards

Santiago