[TYPO3-english] Problem with TemplaVoila install

Bonneville, Douglas Douglas.Bonneville at pyramis.com
Tue Nov 9 16:21:34 CET 2010

It looks as though I've properly installed TemplaVoila, but I get this
error:

"Table error!
Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the
database!"

And then this one at the bottom:

"Code warnings:
(developer-relevant) 	Some tables or fields are missing and of wrong
type!"

I'm running TYPO3 on Oracle with the DBAL. I'm also 100% new to TYPO3
and haven't made it all the way through the Futuristic Template
tutorial.

Is this a common warning or a critical mistake in the install due to the
DBAL? Should the DBAL ever cause an issue?\

Thanks,

Doug