[TYPO3-english] Constant imgtext.maxWInText not used?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:23:48 CET 2010

Dear all,
Some months ago, I installed the extension DAM Photo
Gallery<http://www.neyruz.ch/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php?CMD[showExt]=hl_dam_gallery&SET[singleDetails]=info>
*hl_dam_gallery* 0.6.0 on my website. In order to control the layout of my
pages, I used the 2 constants styles.content.imgtext.maxW = 400
and styles.content.imgtext.maxWInText = 150 (I can see these values in the
Constant Editor).

Everything was fine, images are resized when bigger than these values.

As there is conflict between hl_dam_gallery and *rgsmoothgallery* when used
on the same page (mootools, prototype) so I decided to uninstall
hl_dam_gallery.

Unfortunately, since I unstalled *hl_dam_gallery* , the resize of my images
to the max width parameter is not done anymore!

But, if I specidfied the limit in the content element (*Image Dimensions*)
it works, resize is done, how is it possible? Why are the 2 contants not
used anymore?

Hope someone can help me to find a solution.
Best Regards,
BM