[TYPO3-english] how to start new extension?

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Tue Nov 2 06:14:04 CET 2010

Hi,

thank you for your attention and support.

>   I was facing the same problem.So wat i did was
>   In  BE modoule,
>    1)  Click enable install to0l.
>    2) Click on 'All Configration' in that you will find displayerrors  =-1
> 3)Change it to displayerrors = 0
> 3)Update the configration

That's a working solution!

Patching the code like recommended from bugtracker results in really strange
create statements like this:

CREATE TABLE tx_tptest_base (
uid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
pid int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
tstamp int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
crdate int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
cruser_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
sys_language_uid int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
l10n_parent int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
l10n_diffsource mediumtext,
sorting int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
deleted tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0',
hidden tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0',
starttime int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
endtime int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
fe_group int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
8950d42eaa text,
e653ec7d1d int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
ac96ee83af text,
c988bfff83 text,
55503e9824 text,
PRIMARY KEY (uid),
KEY parent (pid)
);

wich of cause will fail.

Aparently the ereg_replace and preg_replace work quite different.
Another "deprecation"-crash of the kickstarter is:
"Function split() is deprecated in
ext/kickstarter/class.tx_kickstarter_sectionbase.php line 474"

So changing the configuration results in valid table creation statements and
for so a base to start with.

kind regards

Santiago