[TYPO3-english] content-handling with TS

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Nov 1 13:32:43 CET 2010

>> But if I add something at location 5 or 20 it comes once a page
>> before or after all content-pieces.
>
> I personally don't understand what what the problem is. Can you try to
> rephrase it or state what are the current results and what are the
> expected results?

I guess it's about the difference between "wrapping" the whole CONTENT output with the 5 and 20 parts and really wrapping a single content element.

Since the setup of these elements is done withing the tt_content CASE element, I guess it could help to take a look at its code.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de