[TYPO3-english] Re: R: Re: menu with sectionIndex=1 and Templavoilà

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 1 11:55:12 CET 2010

Hi,

> I also noticed that the last version of TV (1.5.x) is maybe bugged when creating a sitemap element with type "Section index (pagecontent w/Index checked)" : these are my steps:

There are indeed discussions about this in the TV list
(typo3.projects.templavoila). Actually according to one of the bug
reports, TV contains a library to display a section menu, but it is not
documented in the manual. See: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15859

> 3- in web>page module the sitemap element doesn't show the starting point

That's weird...

Try using my library, as mentioned in my first answer, but there may be
other problems.

HTH

--

Francois Suter