[TYPO3-dev] bugs.typo3.org

Bernhard Kraft kraft at web-consulting.at
Fri May 31 14:06:53 CEST 2013

Hello !

Who is in charge of bugs.typo3.org
Or lets say: What is left of it.

When one opens the page a banner states that this site isn't used
anymore. Many projects still have open bugs there which could (should?)
get copied to forge.

In the case you are responsible for such a project here is a little
selenium script which eases the task of migrating a mantis bug entry to
forge.

https://gist.github.com/kraftb/5684525

It is VERY simple and only moves over the title, author and date. You
still have to check for attached files, notes, version settings, etc -
but I guess it is a start to finaly abadon mantis. (altough I somehow
liked mantis - probably even more than redmine)

greetings,
Bernhard