[TYPO3-dev] levelfield inside HMENU item

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon May 30 09:06:25 CEST 2011

Am 27.05.11 12:36, schrieb Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer:
> Hello!
>
> It seems that "levelfield" does _not_
> work when used inside a HMENU/TMENU item.
>
> NO {
> after {
> cObject = COA
> cObject {
> 5 = IMAGE
> 5 {
> file {
> import = uploads/media/
> import {
> data = levelfield:2,media
> listNum = 1

Kinda hard to tell without seeing the pages but I try to describe what I
think you try to do.

You have a menu on the at least 3rd level of nesting.
In this menu you try to display the 2nd file in the media fieldof pages.

Is this correct to far?

Note: you will NOT be able to reference things further down the tree
than you actually are (hence this will only work on menulevel 3 downwards).
Plus a common mistake is that there is only one file referenced, listNum
starts (PHP-like) with 0.

hth
cheers
Mathias

--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a