[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon May 23 11:15:51 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

thanks for your comments.

Am 19.05.11 23:42, schrieb Peter Russ:
> After more than 4 years of development with Flow3 we (the community)
> should be at the point to decide: Scotty get me out off here or Warp3!
> IMHO closed invitation to skype seams to be the second best choice to
> discuss that.

Besides that fact that I brought up the idea, I agree. The invitation
thingy was meant for having an intensive discussion with hopefully a
better strategy in the end. It's obvious that "meetings" with about 50
people and a lot of individual opinions (that already have been
mentioned here in the list) might not lead to any decisions.
However, it's quite fair to open the discussion channel to everybody to
be able to at least follow the moderated session on BigBlueButton - of
course it's also possible to actively participate in the discussion.

Bastian has announced a proper date for this (here and in the MVC list):
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2011-May/009573.html

The meeting will happen on May 26th 2011, 14:30 CEST.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Leader