[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Fri May 20 14:38:30 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 20.05.2011 14:02, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
[...]
> - all company names, with city/country of the main address, a list of
> all associated departments and for each of those the list of services
>
> - Actually I have to be able to either sort by company name or by
> department (number).
>
> Pretty "dumb" isn't it? But it was WAY too slow with the domain model
> and Fluid.

Coding or executing? ;)

Can you publish the model and repository methods? Did you try
enabling/disabling lazy loading? Did you do any tests on where the
bottleneck was initiated(fluid, nested models/properties)?

I am really puzzled I always monitor performance while developing and I
just didn't run into these problems yet at all...

Thinking about doing a "run extbase on iphone" showcase. ;)

[...]

Greets,
Peter
--