[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri May 20 14:11:03 CEST 2011

Hey Michael,

> 6) Concerning problems and suggestions
>
> During the last year, we patched or let's say pimped several issues
> with Extbase and wrote about that in the mailing list as RFCs. Sadly
> none of the were integrated or it wasn't even discussed about it.
I know that we didn't take care of the project in the last months in the
way we were supposed to; and I really intend to change this again in the
next weeks -- as I think the current situation is quite unsatisfying for
many (reviews not getting through, not getting commented, no clear plan
what's coming next).

Greets,
Sebastian