[TYPO3-dev] constant editor and color picker

Kai Vogel kai.vogel at speedprogs.de
Thu May 19 10:21:44 CEST 2011

 Hi Katja,

 you can try to create the color picker by calling the
 "wizard_colorpicker.php" in a userFunc like described in this demo
 extension:
 http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/demo_extconf_userfunc/current/

 You can find additional information in this classes / methods:
 -> t3lib/class.t3lib_tsparser_ext.php::ext_printFields
 -> t3lib/class.t3lib_tceforms.php::renderWizards
 -> typo3/wizard_colorpicker.php

 Best regards
--
 Kai Vogel