[TYPO3-dev] missing bugs on forge bug tracker

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed May 18 17:54:03 CEST 2011

Thomas Mammitzsch schrieb am 18.05.2011 17:06:

> i know that at least the core bug tracking has changed to forge. I
> searched there for category "IRRE" bugs and only found one. Haven't the
> old bugs from bugs.typo3.org been migrated to forge? I remember
> especially on "IRRE" that there were a lot of open bugs, not only one.
> Do we have to file them again on forge now?

They have all been migrated. But it seems that some category information
has been lost "in between" unfortunately. In this particular case,
search for "IRRE" in the subject, and you will find most of them (inside
older issues you will have a link to teh old Mantis issue, which is
still there, which will link back to the Forge issue).

Cheers,
Ernesto