[TYPO3-dev] Display the records based on the default system language id instead of 0

Shanmugarajan K shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com
Tue May 17 11:46:12 CEST 2011

Hello All,

I am having one generic system folder which is contains FCE content with
translation.i.e default record, with all language translated content.

I want to use those content from other website root page. I am calling
that records as  below:

 lib.homerightbottom = RECORD
 lib.homerightbottom {
         source = 1777
         tables = tt_content
     }

In this case, when view the page, this records are coming as expected when
see the alternate language pages. But for the default page language, this
record is fetching from the generic system folders default content instead
of the translated version of this root page default language id (10)

I want to display the records based on the default language L value .i .e
10, But it always considering the default as 0.

Can you please let me know how to solve this issue.

Regards
Shan
and any attachments. Thank you