[TYPO3-dev] GSoC Students

Ryan Graham ryangrahamnc at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:53:41 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

 As you may or may not know, a few Google Summer of Code students are
helping out with TYPO3 this year. I think this would be a good place for us
to introduce ourselves to the dev community since not everyone is subscribed
to the gsoc list, and I know there are a few other GSoC students this summer
that want to get to know everyone.

I'm Ryan Graham. I'll be working on a new static file caching system over
the course of the next few months, with assistance from Oliver Hader, who
I've already spoken to a few times. I'm new to TYPO3, but I have experience
with CMS systems, so I'm sure I'll get into a firm understanding fairly
quickly, especially with the help of everyone here. So far I've read through
a bit of the documentation, and everything's clicking. I can't wait to get
started into the code and help TYPO3 in any way I can.

Nice to meet all of you,
Ryan Graham