[TYPO3-dev] Disabling caching while using the caching framework

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Fri May 13 13:31:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

The standard typo3 page caching may be disabled/circumvented by
adding "?no_cache=1" to the URL, or by just being logged into the typo3
backend - extremely helpful during debugging and development.
When an extension relied on the normal typo3 content caching mechanism,
development was easy.

Now when using the caching framework, none of those triggers disable
the cache.
My question is: Shall I implement those triggers myself, again and
again in each extension, or is there a API function that tells me if I
should disable the cache? Maybe even an option in the caching framework
itself, "listenToNoCacheTriggers"?

If I need to implement it myself: Is there a complete list of all those
former triggers?

--
Viele Grüße
Dipl.-Inf. Christian Weiske

Senior Developer
Netresearch GmbH & Co. KG
Nonnenstraße 11d - 04229 Leipzig
T: +49 341 47842 16
F: +49 341 47842 29
http://www.netresearch.de - info at netresearch.de

Netresearch - Passion for eCommerce

http://www.netresearch.de/blog
http://www.facebook.com/netresearch
http://twitter.com/netresearch

Registergericht: AG Leipzig HRA 15614
Komplementär: Netresearch Beteiligungs GmbH, AG Leipzig HRB 17018
Geschäftsführer: Michael Ablass, Thomas Fleck