[TYPO3-dev] TypoScript userFunc condition and USER_INT extension

Rudy Gnodde rgn at windinternet.nl
Mon May 9 16:15:37 CEST 2011

Hello Chris,

I'd rather not modify the extensions. At least one of the extensions I
want to use this for isn't made/maintained by us (tt_news) and it might
be needed for more extensions in the future.

If nothing else works I could probably use a hook for tt_news and modify
the other extensions, but I'd rather not.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde