[TYPO3-dev] TypoScript userFunc condition and USER_INT extension

Rudy Gnodde rgn at windinternet.nl
Mon May 9 15:27:54 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have a website with multiple TemplaVoila templates (DS/TO). For
several of the extensions I'm using I want to set a TypoScript value
depending on the TemplaVoila template the current page is using.

I've tried to do this with "if" and "slide" in TypoScript, which works
as long as I only use the tx_templavoila_to field to set the template. I
haven't found a way to include the tx_templavoila_next_to field in this.
And of course this doesn't work with values that do not have stdWrap.

So I made a userFunc to be used like [userFunc = user_checkPageTO(1)],
where 1 is the uid of the TO. This works fine, except for USER_INT
extensions. If I clear the cache and try it, it works, but it doesn't
work when the page is already cached.

Is there any way to get this to work the way I want it to (without
turning off the cache)? Or is there anyone who knows of a better way to
achieve this?

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet