[TYPO3-dev] Alternative pagetree with list module

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Jun 21 09:39:19 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm looking to implement an alternative pagetree with the list module.
Something like a crossover between the list module and the tt_news admin
module.

I have found how to create the tree I want, now I need to implement it
as a new module that implements this tree and shows the (modified) list
module on the right. Can anyone point me to some info about this? These
backend modules are still a bit blurry to me...

Cheers! Rik