[TYPO3-dev] GIT startup

Andrea Schmuttermair abo at schmutt.de
Mon Dec 19 18:33:41 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for the tip about gerrit and ssh.
I did some progress:
- public key is now known to gerrit
- username, mail match between gerrit and git config
- installed msysgit for command line git
- ssh connection works as described here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/TroubleShooting_(Git)

But: The Push result is still the same error - no matter if I use
TortoiseGit or Commandline.

In Git config, there is also a field for "Signing key ID" - it is empty
at the moment, could that be the problem?

Thanks for any idea,
Andrea