[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 22:35:01 CEST 2010

Some links for the interested:

Blog article of Robert Lemke, "On Speed":
http://www.robertlemke.de/blog/posts/2010/04/29/on-speed

Release notes of FLOW3 1.0.0 alpha 8:
http://flow3.typo3.org/download/release-notes/100-alpha-8/

FLOW3 persistence benchmark comparison (PDF) of alpha 6 and 7:
http://flow3.typo3.org/fileadmin/Uploads/FLOW3-1.0.0-alpha7-Persistence-Benchmark.pdf

Blog article of Paul M. Jones, "Running The Symfony 2 Benchmarks":
http://paul-m-jones.com/archives/1222

Thomas